Tuesday, March 26, 2013



So here is how our blog works, one of us finds something halfway comical and starts writing on it, and then the next one picks up and adds funny.   Well.....it isn't always how things happen, read on and you will see what I have to deal with daily.  



Butcher:  Here kitty kitty.

Baker:  Where do find these pictures.....the family photo album?  

Butcher:  That cat was just looking for a place to cure an itch!  Yes, this is my Great Great Great Uncle Sid, he invented the first duck call.  

Baker:  So where is the duck?

Butcher:  The fox ate him hence the reason the fox is dead...duh!

The Candlestick Maker:  Huh???

Baker:  Hard to keep up with these brilliant minds isn’t it?
Yeah I think this is our best one so far.   It’s a TAKE!




LIKE I SAID, somedays we are funny, and somedays we are the only ones who think we are funny.......back to the grind my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment